2.4.09

thursday nights

It's a night at the desk tonight- I've got 350 pages to read for Monday. I missed this.
After spending half an hour wondering how to combine eggs and noodles, I've decided to leave the noodles uncooked for another evening. They won't go bad.

Listening to an iTunes library of 9500 songs on shuffle can be rewarding but dangerous:

1. If you're feeling sinister, Belle & Sebastian
2. A minor incident, Badly Drawn Boy
3. Driving in the dark, Saves the Day
4. Lowercase west thomas, The Get Up Kids
5. Cicatriz E.S.P, The Mars Volta
6. Italo, Anathallo
7. It's only love, the Beatles
8. Climbing texas, Belltower
9. Until I die, Ben Kweller
10. Last night I had the strangest dream, Simon & Garfunkel.

Actually, a shockingly rewarding session. It could've been worse.

Tomorrow we're playing soccer on the bank of the river, then barbecuing. Dreamy.

Hope all is well!

No comments: