20.3.09

SBMN website, Rome/Athens/Santorini

Hello!

This'll be quick because internet costs wayyyy to much at this hostel, but:

I've been to Rome and Santorini so far and both have been wonderful. Rome is dauntingly full of history and Santorini is without a doubt the most beautiful place I've seen in my life. I don't say that lightly, either. Mittenwald Germany is second place.

Now two days seeing ancient things in Athens, and then one week break in Heidelberg, then school! (what?)

Also, visit this blog. Sam wants to become a comedian in Los Angeles or something and got mad at me because I referenced something he didn't create on his own and didn't give linkage to his site. So there it is- please visit it very often and inflate his numbers because his ego needs a boost.

Love,
Al

No comments: