16.12.08

Apologies/Ferien!

Hello-
First, I apologize for not writing for so long. I know people say the Christmas season is so busy, but I really cannot use that excuse this time. I haven't been that terribly busy. I just kinda sucked this past month concerning my blog.
And I think I'll throw out a nice long post during the post-Christmas digestive period, giving a sorta look back on what Advent/Christmas means in Germany. Also because I have no "Lust" to do that now...
But I hope this finds everyone well. I am getting ready to leave for Köln on Thursday. I cleaned my room for Lukas, who's coming back with me from Köln. Really, I'm only writing this post because he wanted it. So your welcome.
But really, I am bubbling about leaving little Heidelberg for the big city, to be with loved ones and enjoy some home cooking. It'll do my soul (and belly) good.
I wish everyone luck on any finals or annoying parties they are attending, and wish everyone a great 4. Advent.
Love al

No comments: