26.10.08

busking


It really does work. I made 5 euro in 30 minutes- if I would put in a full day's work, 8 hours, that's 80 euro, which ain't too shabby. Just too damn cold to keep playing. But once it starts to warm up, I'll absolutely do two hours a Saturday, pay for beer for the night.
Life is good- fast paced, busy, stimulating in many ways. This weekend was "epic"- we had our Feuernacht, which was basically a bonfire in the middle of the woods in this hut, with tons of people and sleeping outside etc etc. The stars were out, the night was brisk- a smashing success and a ton of fun.
But I am presenting my first Referat tomorrow afternoon, so the rest of my day will be full of sitting in coffee shops and libraries talking to myself. Can't wait!

God bless daylight savings time.

No comments: